My Beauty Secrets USA
BAM! Charcoal Teeth Whitening Strips
New Product / New Technology for Whitening!
Charcoal Teeth Whitening Strips!
Never created before, we've developed the most unique formula including the most premium blend of organic Coconut oil and Coconut Activated Charcoal that will remove stains quickly with no mess! Most teeth whitening strips contain a bleaching agent - either carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide. Not ours, making them ideal for those with sensitive teeth and anyone who wants a effective fast working alternative that is gentler and natural. Not to mention, there is absolutely no mess! Continue to work, talk, play etc... while you whiten!! Very convenient!
Inside the box you will receive a 14 day supply including 14 top strips and 14 bottoms strips.
- No Peroxide - Our Coconut oil and Activated Charcoal whitening strips do not contain any peroxide!! So they offer an excellent alternative for those that normally wouldn't be able to use a peroxide based whitening products because of an allergy or a sensitivity!
- Fast & Effective, Hands Free & No Mess - Teeth whitening strips are great for busy people as you can put them on and go about your business at home, in the office or wherever. Unlike a teeth whitening kit, there is no bulky light you have to carry around with you while you whiten or no messy gel to get all over your gums. With this New, Breakthrough Technology, these strips will change the way people see and perceive teeth whitening for years to come! Not to mention everything is as we bring old school whitening technology and marry it up with new school thought process!
- Low Cost - Unlike bleaching strips that cost upwards of $80 for a kit, our products are Organic and cost nearly half the price!
- Brush your teeth 1st.
- Tear open foil pack to reveal the strips.
- Then place the bottom strip first & then repeat with top.
- Keep strips on for 20-30 mins.
- Avoid eating or drinking during this time frame.
- Remove strips and discard.
- Rinse and brush teeth to remove any existing charcoal.
- BAM!!! Then ADMIRE!